This coming Tuesday night, President Obama will lay out his plans for the upcoming year in his sixth annual State of the Union (SOTU) address. What will the President’s words mean for liberty?
Tune in Tuesday, January 20th at 9:00pm Eastern as Cato scholars live-tweet their reactions to what the president says—and what he leaves out. Cato scholars will also be commenting on the Republican response following the President’s address.
This is your chance to ask the experts what to expect from the policy world in 2015—and to add your two cents to the discussion! Follow @CatoInstitute on Twitter and join the conversation using #CatoSOTU.
- David Boaz, Executive Vice President, Cato Institute (@David_Boaz)
- Mark Calabria, Director of Financial Regulation Studies, Cato Institute (@MarkCalabria)
- Patrick J. Michaels, Director of the Center for the Study of Science, Cato Institute (@CatoMichaels)
- Neal McCluskey, Associate Director, Center for Educational Freedom, Cato Institute (@NealMcCluskey)
- Walter Olson, Senior Fellow and Editor of Overlawyered.Com, Cato Institute (@walterolson)
- Ilya Shapiro, Senior Fellow and Editor-in-Chief of the Cato Supreme Court Review, Cato Institute (@ishapiro)
- Aaron Powell, Research Fellow and Editor of Libertarianism.org, Cato Institute (@ARossP)
- Jason Kuznicki, Research Fellow and Editor of Cato Unbound, Cato Institute (@JasonKuznicki)
- Julian Sanchez, Senior Fellow, Cato Institute (@normative)
- Nicole Kaeding, Budget Analyst, Cato Institute (@NKaeding)
- Alex Nowrasteh, Immigration Policy Analyst, Cato Institute (@AlexNowrasteh)
- Emma Ashford, Visiting Research Fellow, Cato Institute (@EmmaMAshford)
- And more….