Today we add the following essays to Cato’s online growth forum:
1. Enrico Moretti wants to increase the R&D tax credit.
2. Daniel Ikenson calls for more foreign investment.
3. Scott Sumner argues for better monetary policy based on nominal GDP targeting.
4. Don Peck worries about growing dysfunction in the middle class.
5. William Galston offers a potpourri of proposals for faster, more inclusive growth.
6. David Audretsch highlights the central importance of entrepreneurship.
The remaining essays will posted next week.