Federal police authority to “protect monuments” has instead delivered a substantial challenge to civil liberties. Patrick Eddington discusses the current federal police action in Portland, Oregon.
- “What We Know, and Don’t Know, About Portland and the DHS,” by Walter Olson
- “Poll: 63% of Americans Favor Eliminating Qualified Immunity for Police,” Survey Report by Emily Ekins
- “The People of Portland: DHS’s Involuntary Human Test Subjects,” by Patrick G. Eddington
- “Portland and the Paramilitarization of the Border Patrol,” by Paul Matzko
- “Civil Liberties vs. Federal Cops in Portland,” Cato Daily Podcast featuring Patrick G. Eddington and Caleb O. Brown