- New research suggests that there has been more monetary and macroeconomic instability since the Federal Reserve’s inception than in the decades preceding it.
- New thinking about the usefulness of government programs will help us from restore fiscal balance and economic well‐being in America.
- New geopolitical circumstances should make us wonder: why are we still a part of NATO?
- New Deal‐era jurisprudence may soon be overturned as challenges to the Affordable Care Act reach the U.S. Supreme Court.
- New means of funding public roads will increase efficiency by confronting drivers with the costs of using them, and reducing congestion:
- Reminder: If you’re in the DC area, please join us this Friday at 4:00 p.m. Eastern for a special sneak preview of Free or Equal and Q&A with Cato senior fellow Johan Norberg.
Sign up to have blog posts delivered straight to your inbox!