Cato scholars join Healy in evaluating Trump’s record in several policy areas, both against general principles and Trump’s own benchmarks and promises.
- “The Napoleon Complex and Trump’s First 100 Days,” by Gene Healy
- “Nearly 100 Days in, Trump’s Near-180 on Trade Good for US,” by Simon Lester
- “America First? Not So Fast! What We’ve Learned from 100 Days of Trump Foreign Policy,” by A. Trevor Thrall and John Glaser
- “Takeaways from Trump’s First 100 Days,” by Emma Ashford
- Peter Goettler participates in the event, ‘Trump Administration First 100 Days,’ hosted by the Committee for Economic Development on C-SPAN