Jonathan Caverley of the Naval War College joins Emma Ashford and Trevor Thrall to discuss the defense industry and the arms trade.
- Jonathan Caverley bio
- Jonathan Caverley, “Slowing the Proliferation of Major Conventional Weapons: The Virtues of an Uncompetitive Market,” Ethics & International Affairs, Vol. 31, No. 4, Winter 2017
- Jonathan Caverley, “America’s Arms Sales Policy: Security Abroad, Not Jobs at Home,” War on the Rocks, April 6, 2018
- Security Assistance Monitor
- SIPRI Arms Transfers Database
- A. Trevor Thrall and Caroline Dorminey, “Risky Business: The Role of Arms Sales in U.S. Foreign Policy,” Policy Analysis, No. 836, March 13, 2018
- Ray Rounds, “The Case against Embargos, Even for Saudi Arabia,” War on the Rocks, April 16, 2019