As Emma Ashford returns to the podcast, she and Trevor Thrall join Cato colleague John Glaser to review the Trump administration’s take on U.S. foreign policy in 2018.
- David E. Sangar, “North Korea’s Trump-era Strategy. Keep Making A-Bombs, but Quietly,” New York Times, September 16, 2018
- Peter Harrell, “Is the US Using Sanctions Too Aggressively?,” Foreign Affairs, September 11, 2018
- Michael Hirsch, “John Bolton Is Living the Dream — for Now,” Foreign Policy, September 28, 2018
- Jordan Robertson and Michael Riley, “The Big Hack: How China Used a Tiny Chip to Infiltrate U.S. Companies,” Bloomberg Businessweek, October 4, 2018
- Michael Hirsch, “Surprise! Trump’s Disruptive Foreign Policy Could Be Working,” Politico, October 2018