Over at Downsizing the Federal Government, we focused on the following issues this past week:
- I argue that we don't need a Balanced Budget Amendment to the Constitution.
- Thoughts on the "Tea Party Budget."
- The 21st Century Postal Service Act would keep the U.S. Postal Service stuck in the 20th century.
- If Congress is intent on cutting payroll taxes, it should do so within the context of long-run fiscal reforms.
- Republicans who say they want smaller government should walk the talk by introducing legislation that would eliminate agencies and programs.