Over at Downsizing Government, we focused on the following issues this week:
- It's time to end the federal government's bias toward homeownership.
- Federal agriculture subsidies make it difficult to find Pepsi or Coke with real sugar in it.
- Government job creation efforts are a loser for taxpayers, employers, and employees.
- The Department of Health and Human Services is not up to the task of handling the additional responsibilities pending health care legislation would give it.
- The latest on cost overrun incompetence at the Department of Energy.