Over at Downsizing the Federal Government, we focused on the following issues this week:
- Sen. Rand Paul bucks the trend of wimpy spending cut proposals with a more serious plan.
- Perhaps Charlie Sheen’s agent should consider getting him a gig with HUD.
- A Senate Democrat supports a plan that would focus on spending cuts and not tax increases.
- Policymakers should roll back the punishing regulations and taxes that make it difficult for businesses of all races and sizes to succeed.
- Federal energy policy, Newt Gingrich, and “rank gooberism.”