Over at Downsizing Government, we focused on the following issues this week:
- When given the choice, people overwhelmingly entrust their donations to private charities, not the government.
- The federal government is still facilitating zero‐downpayment mortgages.
- Federal Reserve employee pay soars.
- Office of Personnel Management director John Berry doesn’t appreciate the fact that regular Americans aren’t enthusiastic about funding generous pay and benefits for federal workers.
- Congresswoman Corrine Brown takes the parochial mindset to a new level by using her power to enrich her own family at taxpayer expense.