Over at Downsizing Government, we focused on the following issues this week:
- Remember what happened when the government decided the "underserved" needed access to "affordable" housing? Now it says the "underbanked" need access to more "affordable" credit. Uh-oh.
- Congressional logrolling -- literally.
- President Obama plans to spend our way into more debt.
- Another day brings another example of federal health care fraud.
- "The government has become an elite island of overcompensated administrators immune from the competitive job realities of average families."