- DON’T FORGET: Our fiscal policy conference, “The Economic Impact of Government Spending,” featuring Senators Bob Corker (R‐Tenn.) and Mike Lee (R‐Utah), former Senator Phil Gramm (R‐Tex.), Representative Kevin Brady (R‐Tex.), and other distinguished guests, begins at 2:00 p.m. Eastern today. Please join us on the web–you can watch the conference LIVE here.
- Atlas Shrugged Motors presents the Chevy Volt.
- The parable of the Good Samaritan teaches us about the moral value of voluntary charity toward the needy–it says nothing about using coercive government programs of the modern welfare state.
- It is not the role of the Court to rewrite laws for Congress.
- The failed “war on drugs” has reshaped our budgets, politics, laws, and society–and for what?
Sign up to have blog posts delivered straight to your inbox!