Julie Chernov Hwang from Goucher College joins Trevor Thrall and Sahar Khan to discuss why Indonesian jihadists leave militancy in her new book, Why Terrorists Quit.
- Julie Chernov Hwang’s bio
- Why Terrorists Quit: The Disengagement of Indonesian Jihadists
- Julie Chernov Hwang, “The Unintended Consequences of Amending Indonesia’s Anti-Terrorism Law,” Lawfare Blog, October 1, 2017
- Anita Rachman and Ben Otto, “Families with Bombs: Islamic State inspires new wave of Indonesian Terrorism,” Wall Street Journal, May 14, 2018
- Sidney Jones, “How ISIS has changed terrorism in Indonesia,” New York Times, May 22, 2018