Gregory Gause from the Bush School at Texas A&M joins Trevor Thrall and John Glaser to discuss U.S. policy and strategy in the Middle East in the wake of the missile strike on the Saudi oil facilities.
- F. Gregory Gause bio
- F. Gregory Gause, “Should We Stay or Should We Go? The United States and the Middle East,” Survival, Fall 2019.
- Gregory Gause, “Why the U.S. Should Stay Out of Saudi Politics,” Foreign Affairs, December 2018.
- John Glaser and Emma Ashford, “Unforced Error: The Risks of Confrontation with Iran,” Cato Institute Policy Analysis , October 9, 2017.
- Robin Wright, “Trump’s Close-Call Diplomacy with Iran’s President,” New Yorker, September 28, 2019
- U.S. Institute of Peace, “Timeline: Tensions between Washington and Tehran,” May 8, 2019.