Vanda Felbab-Brown is a senior fellow in the Center for 21st Century Security and Intelligence in the Foreign Policy program at the Brookings Institution. She is also the director of the Brookings project “Improving Global Drug Policy: Comparative Perspectives and UNGASS 2016” and co-director of “Reconstituting Local Orders.” She is an expert on international and internal conflicts and nontraditional security threats, including insurgency, organized crime, urban violence, and illicit economies.
- Vanda Felbab-Brown bio
- The Extinction Market: Wildlife Trafficking and How to Counter It
- World Wildlife Fund, “Illegal Wildlife Trade"
- U.S. Agency for International Development, "Combating Wildlife Trafficking"
- Jody Rosen, "Animal Traffic," New York Times Style Magazine
- Charlote Epstein, "The Power of Words in International Relations: Birth of an Anti-Whaling Discourse