Here's a just a few bloggers who are incorporating Cato research and commentary into their posts:
- On the other side of the Atlantic, the Adam Smith Institute's Philip Salter is blogging about Richard Rahn's recent article in The Washington Times on the optimum size of government.
- Media critic Mark Finkelstein comments on the ABC's coverage of free-market economists who are opposed to the stimulus plan.
- Pajamas Media bloggers Dan Blatt and Glenn Reynolds link to David Boaz's Cato@Liberty post, "Only the Little People Pay Taxes."
- Tipped off by U.S. News and World Report's James Pethokoukis, editors of this blog devoted to the 2012 Republican nomination cite Michael Tanner's analysis of the types of candidates the GOP will put up in the next election.
- Writing for The Liberty Papers, Stephen Littau posts this video of eminent domain victim Susette Kelo, who spoke at the Cato Institute last week.
- Henry Stern from Insureblog, a site devoted to insurance issues, cites Michael F. Cannon's NRO article, "Does SCHIP Work?"