Here’s your weekly round up of bloggers who are writing about Cato research, analysis and commentary:
- United Liberty editor Jason Pye discusses Cato’s new site, DownsizingGovernment.org.
- Scott Hinrichs quotes Cato senior fellow Tom Palmer in a post on the relationship between governments and the people.
- Below the Beltway’s Doug Mataconis and Spencer Ackerman of the Washington Independent post Cato’s new video on the U.S. strategy in Afghanistan.
- At the Real Clear World Compass Blog, Greg Scoblete quotes Justin Logan on Afghanistan.
- Harry Waisbren of Get Fisa Right and Salon’s Glenn Greenwald discuss Julian Sanchez’s video on Fox’s coverage of the Patriot Act.
- Heritage’s Gerrit Lansing interviews David Goldhill during a Cato Hill Briefing, “How American Health Care Killed My Father.”
cmoody [at] cato.org (Click here) to let us know if you’re blogging about Cato.