Here’s a round‐up of bloggers writing about Cato research and analysis:
- Blogging from Korea, Joseph Steinberg writes about Cato’s foreign policy views on East Asia.
- Chris Estes defends Obama’s decision to slap a tariff on Chinese tire imports, and cites Dan Ikenson’s research on the subject.
- A blog that just started up this summer, Political Policy takes a look at Cato’s analysis of Obama’s health care address to Congress.
- Wes Messamore rounds up libertarian responses to the 9/12 demonstration in Washington DC.
- Y‐Intercept takes a look at Jim Harper’s analysis of government transparency.
- Bloggers at The Liberty Pen cite Michael Cannon’s research on the “public option” provision that has been debated for inclusion in the final health care reform bill.