Here’s your weekly roundup of bloggers who are writing about Cato research and commentary:
- Liberty Maven blogger Mike Miller cites Jim Harper in a post about the effort to impose a national ID card on American citizens.
- W.E. Messamore, AKA The Humble Libertarian, interviews Cato health analyst Michael D. Tanner about Obama’s plan to overhaul the health care system.
- Insider Online blogger Alex Adrianson covers Cato’s standoff with Hugo Chavez supporters and government agents during a pro‐free market conference in Venezuela.
- Writing for Real Clear World’s Compass blog, Greg Scoblete cites Doug Bandow’s commentary on North Korea’s nuclear plans. Also blogging at the Compass blog, Kevin Sullivan links to David Boaz’s commentary on Obama’s speech in Egypt.
- At Red State, Ryan Ellis uses Michael Cannon’s research in a post about a market‐based alternative to government‐run health care.
- Blogging for Young Americans for Liberty, Jeff Hubbard and Elliot Engstrom write about Cato University and Ilya Shapiro’s CNN commentary on Sonia Sotomayor.