Here’s a weekly round up bloggers who are writing about Cato research, commentary and analysis:
- Stephen Littau from The Liberty Papers and Michael Todd at The Classic Liberal write about the Citizens United v. FEC case that is soon to be decided Supreme Court.
- At the Legal History Blog, Dan Ernst writes about an upcoming Cato forum, “Brother, Can You Spare a Trillion? Lessons from the New Deal and the Great Depression.”
- Joshua Bardwell discusses the Cato study, Overkill: The Rise of Paramilitary Police Raids in America, at his blog, Jack‐Booted Liberal.
- At the Reason Foundation blog, Anthony Randazzo writes about Cato research showing that there is a significant pay gap between government and private workers.
- Blogger David Kirkpatrick makes note of the Cato Weekly Dispatch, which reported the Obama administration is scrapping the term “War on Drugs.”
- At the RealClearWorld.com Compass blog, Greg Scoblete discusses Ben Friedman’s analysis of the Pakistani nuclear program.