Tad DeHaven has gone fishing with his dad, so I've got weekly wrap-up duties.
We focused on the following issues at Downsizing the Federal Government this week:
- Randal O'Toole talks high-speed trains.
- Tad says that he's "hot and bothered" by politics on Capitol Hill.
- Tad compares budgeting in 1995 and 2011.
- Dan Griswold describes the idiocy of federal sugar policies.
- I discuss fiscal policy and royal weddings. Obama is talking corporate tax cuts and Republicans are talking spending cuts. I've got a great idea for a bipartisan deal!