- DON’T FORGET: Today at 2:00 p.m. Eastern at Cato, former Minnesota governor Tim Pawlenty will detail specific spending cuts Congress can make as it tries to rein in the size and scope of the federal government in “Limiting Government: What Washington Can Learn from Minnesota.” Tune in at our live events hub, or watch on Facebook.
- It’s not low taxes that caused the Greek crisis, but high spending.
- A new Internal Revenue Service account reporting rule would drive out foreign capital.
- A defense budget that does not force trade‐offs assumes the United States can take on any mission, and that all are necessary.
- If the Affordable Care Act is so great, why are so many people seeking waivers?
Sign up to have blog posts delivered straight to your inbox!