- “Collective bargaining gives unions the exclusive right to speak for covered workers, many of whom may disagree with the views of the monopoly union.”
- “Which two have done more to improve your life — Thomas Edison and Steve Jobs, or Barack Obama and Nancy Pelosi?”
- “A temporarily frozen debt limit could instead signal U.S. lawmakers’ resolve to get our fiscal house in order. It may even reassure investors about long‐term U.S. economic prospects.”
- “What makes Americans exceptional is our ornery resistance to being bossed around.”
- Senator Bob Corker (R‐Tenn.) spoke recently at a Cato forum on fiscal policy about the CAP Act–here’s an excerpt of his remarks:
Sign up to have blog posts delivered straight to your inbox!