- “Whatever your views on climate change, you ought to find it unsettling that, here and elsewhere, most of the actual ‘law’ in this country is crafted by unelected executive‐branch bureaucrats.”
- “The Framers’ Constitution freed us, to make our own individual choices.”
- “The world’s dictators are fleeing for their lives, all because of Secretary Clinton’s efforts.”
- “Total spending jumped by almost $2 trillion during the Bush‐Obama spending binge, so a $39 billion cut is almost too small to mention.”
- The Founders would agree with the idea that “it should be hard to get into wars and easy to leave them”:
Sign up to have blog posts delivered straight to your inbox!