- A bombing campaign by either Israel or the United States would rally the Iranian people to support an otherwise unpopular and incompetent regime.
- What else will it take to rally the so‐called fiscal hawks to the cause of reducing spending, balancing the budget, and averting national bankruptcy?
- Senator Franken’s Pay for War Resolution is a superficially a step in the right direction; but when it comes to war, the Senate could probably easily rally a 60‐vote supermajority to override any offset requirements.
- It should be easy to rally around Paul Ryan’s Medicare choice plan, since seniors will lose benefits in the long run anyway.
- Tax reform proposals are rallying back on both sides of the aisle–will any of them stick?
Sign up to have blog posts delivered straight to your inbox!