- Republicans have a big opportunity to undo Obamacare and reform Medicaid and Medicare all at once.
- It’s a good thing, too, because we’re facing a big debt crisis and if we don’t change course, federal spending will crest 42% of GDP by 2050.
- There’s also a big elephant in the room in an excessively complicated tax code.
- One has to wonder if the Republicans intend to put the big sacred cow of defense spending on the table.
- Unrelated to the budget, education choice proponents scored a big victory in the U.S. Supreme Court yesterday in ACSTO v. Winn, a decision that upheld education tax credits:
Sign up to have blog posts delivered straight to your inbox!