- Still think the War on Drugs is a good idea, or that it’s working? Decreases in cocaine production in Colombia have been almost fully offset by increases in Peru and Bolivia.
- Why is nobody talking about the right of Wisconsin taxpayers to not deal with unions?
- “If you’re the rare bird who favors limited government at home and abroad, you can hardly expect good news from a poll of this generation’s Tracy Flicks.” (Maybe not.)
- NPR and PBS are using taxpayer dollars to lobby for… more taxpayer dollars. But that’s hardly a new game in Washington.
- Afghanistan: nation‐building on crack.
- Saying no to a no‐fly zone over Libya should be a no‐brainer:
Sign up to have blog posts delivered straight to your inbox!