- One thing is clear after President Obama’s speech yesterday: He envisions a smaller national debt, but a much bigger government.
- One percent is better than nothing, but it’s still pretty close to nothing.
- One thing is clear about climate change: it’s causing a rising tide of red ink in Washington. See the forthcoming book Climate Coup: Global Warming’s Invasion of Our Government and Our Lives and join us for the accompanying book forum, featuring MIT meteorologist Richard Lindzen and American Meteorological Society fellow Bob Ryan, on Wednesday, May 4 at 4:00 p.m. Eastern. Complimentary registration is required of all attendees by 12:00 p.m. Eastern on Tuesday, May 3. If you cannot join us in person, we hope you’ll watch live online.
- One cannot be serious about reining in reckless spending without putting the Pentagon on the chopping block.
- One need not look very far to see how similar Republicans and Democrats are:
Sign up to have blog posts delivered straight to your inbox!