- “If financial institutions are indeed better than consumers at managing interest risk, then those companies should be able to offer consumers attractive terms for doing so — without the moral hazard of an enormous taxpayer backstop.”
- We should be thankful that the president is spending time on his golf game.
- After all, he recently reinstated military tribunals at Guantanamo Bay and has continued the use of extra‐constitutional prisons in the U.S. after the Bush era.
- “It’s odd that debate here centers on a no‐fly zone, a form of military intervention that shows support for rebels without much helping them.”
- Does Haley Barbour really want to cut defense spending? Or is he just really politically astute?
Sign up to have blog posts delivered straight to your inbox!