New articles, videos and Podcasts today:
- Ilya Shapiro asks the Supreme Court to review a medical law case with First Amendment issues in a new legal brief.
- Doug Bandow argues against economic retreat in East Asia.
- At National Review online, Edward Crane discusses Obama's 100-day record.
- Also at National Review online, James Tooley tells the story of black-market schools in impoverished countries.
- Appearing on Fox Business Network, Gerald P. O'Driscoll Jr. discusses the Federal Reserve's current meeting.
- In Wednesday's Cato Daily Podast, Aaron Yelowitz discusses the problems with employer health care mandates.