Here are a few highlights from Cato Today, a daily email from the Cato Institute. You can subscribe here.
- Andrew Coulson argues that Obama’s rhetoric on education doesn’t square with the reality of his budget.
- Christopher Preble and Malou Innocent declare that Obama deserves credit for choosing effective means for definite ends in Afghanistan.
- Watch Daniel J. Mitchell discusses high‐speed rail on ABC’s “Good Morning America.”
- Join the Cato Institute Thursday, April 16 to hear Welile Nhlapo, South African ambassador to the United States, discuss the upcoming South African election.
- In a new video, Cato scholars reveal the heavy burden of today’s tax code.
- In today’s Cato Daily Podcast Chris Edwards discusses National Tax Day.