Here are a few highlights from Cato Today, a daily email from the Cato Institute. You can subscribe, here.
- Don't want to buy GM, Chrysler or AIG stock? Too bad, says Richard Rahn.
- Jim Powell spells out Obama's tax assault on U.S. businesses in National Review.
- In Forbes magazine, Dan Mitchell reiterates his defense of tax havens.
- Will Wilkinson explains what happens when you start playing politics with private enterprise in Marketplace.
- In Thursday's Cato Daily Podcast, ElCato.org editor Gabriela Calderon discusses elections in Ecuador.