For more commentary, visit Cato's op-ed archive.
- Appearing on Fox News, foreign policy analyst Malou Innocent discusses the recent violence in Pakistan.
- In the American Spectator, Doug Bandow questions the reasons why the U.S. is still a member of NATO.
- Randal O'Toole argues that high-speed rail is not the solution to efficiency and environmental problems in the Cleveland Plain Dealer.
- In The Washington Times, Nat Hentoff argues that officials who sanctioned and participated in torture should not be allowed to use the "just following orders" excuse.
- In today's Cato Daily Podcast, Mark Calabria discusses the Troubled Asset Relief Program.