- Regulatory privilege is not consistent with competitive markets–that’s why Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac need reform.
- Thank goodness the U.S. Supreme Court found that education tax credits are not consistent with the fictitious notion of a “tax expenditure.”
- President Obama’s budget plan is not consistent with either his own deficit commission’s plan or the Constitution.
- The modern “Executive State” is not consistent with Article II of the Constitution.
- Cyberbullying laws are not consistent with the First Amendment and our concept of free speech:
Sign up to have blog posts delivered straight to your inbox!