- “One of the first rules of negotiating is never to threaten to do something unless you are prepared to do it.”
- Policymakers and pundits assume the U.S. is so dominant that we’re prepared to fight multiple fronts at once, and that it won’t affect our security.
- Candidates for office should prepare to raise money, not rely on taxpayer subsidies.
- More market liberalization could help prepare Japan for any other natural disaster.
- Are Tea Party‐backed Republicans prepared to go the distance on spending cuts?
Sign up to have blog posts delivered straight to your inbox!