- Penalizing millionaires won’t help President Obama get re‐elected, but partnering with Republicans on corporate tax reforms and spending cuts would boost the economy — and his prospects.
- Of course, both Republicans and President Obama will have to stop pretending to cut defense spending if either want the economy to recover.
- Chasing the energy independence white rabbit isn’t helping much, either.
- Soaking the rich definitely won’t work.
- When you look back at the grueling [sic] debate over an underwhelming $38 billion in spending cuts, you realize the fight was never about cutting spending–it was over how much to grow the size and scope of government:
Sign up to have blog posts delivered straight to your inbox!