- They passed the bill, and now we’re finding out what’s in it.
- We’re finding out that the war in Libya could really be about protecting European interests.
- In Atlas Shrugged, Ayn Rand described a world in which government both partly produced and partly subsidized goods; we’re finding out she wasn’t far off the mark.
- We’re finding out that “American exceptionalism” is a cloak for military adventurism.
- The longer America fights a war on drugs, the more we find out about how detrimental it is to our fiscal outlook:
Sign up to have blog posts delivered straight to your inbox!