- When is an entitlement not an entitlement, but a command? When a federal judge contradicts herself, of course.
- As the Arab League’s influence over its own member states wanes, of course they support the creation of an international no‐fly zone over Libya.
- Of course, there’s really no such thing as a “Social Security trust fund.”
- Should the United States and Saudi Arabia remain allies? Of course—but Washington should probably re‐think the terms of the partnership.
- Of course, when George W. Bush was president, you couldn’t go anywhere in Washington without seeing an anti‐war protest. Where have they all gone?
Sign up to have blog posts delivered straight to your inbox!