The policy landscape is strewn with proposals for stricter gun control in the wake of the tragedy at Newtown. Would any be effective, or able to survive a court challenge? Cato chairman Robert A. Levy discusses with the Washington Post.
- “Homicide Rate Was Already Declining,” by Robert A. Levy, USA Today
- “Why I Still Support the Right to Bear Arms,” by Ilya Shapiro, Newark Star‐Ledger
- “Face It: Guns Are Here to Stay,” by Trevor Burrus, New York Daily News
- “Living with Guns: A Liberal’s Case for the Second Amendment,” Cato Event
- “The Second Amendment in 2013,” featuring David B. Kopel