|| Lowest Prices Ever Offered on CatoAudio!
Your monthly window on the best at Cato on CD, delivered to your home.
Every month, CatoAudio puts you right in the middle of important policy debates in Washington. Each hour-long CD brings you inside the Cato Institute for highlights from its dynamic, one-of-a-kind Policy Forums, speeches, debates, and conferences — with in-depth discussions from well-known political leaders, authors, political experts, pundits, journalists, and other nationally respected scholars.
In addition, each month’s CD includes:
• Featured Selection — Expanded, thorough coverage of especially timely issues.
• Roundtable — A high-level discussion between Cato experts on a special topic, recorded exclusively for CatoAudio subscribers.
Listen to a Sample
If you were a CatoAudio subscriber you’d receive — every month — copies of one-of-a-kind presentations such as:
This Month’s Featured Speakers
- Julian Sanchez and Dan Froomkin on recent NSA abuses and avenues of reform
- Peter Schuck on Why Government Fails So Often
- Michael Malice on his “autobiography” of Kim Jong Il
- Sigrid Fry-Revere on Iran’s kidney market
- Benjamin Friedman on the military intervention in Libya
- Betty Medsger on J. Edgar Hoover’s secret FBI
Past CatoAudio Speakers
||P. J. O’Rourke
Recent CatoAudio Topics
|A U.S. Exit Strategy from the Middle East
||Reducing Tensions in Korea
|Terrorism & Liberty
||Tax Cuts and Stimulating the Economy
|Social Security Choice for Women and Minorities
||The Blame Game and Corporate Governance
|The PATRIOT Act and Civil Liberties
||Foreign Policy after 9/11
|The Future of NATO & the UN
||Election Reform and Voting Fraud
|NAFTA: 10 Years Later
||Myths About Global Warming
|Public School Failure
||Free Speech and the Internet
Subscribe to CatoAudio