Over at Downsizing the Federal Government, we focused on the following issues this past week:
- There are bigger budgetary fish to fry than how much Congress spends on itself.
- I’ve been looking for serious proposals from members of Congress to terminate programs. I’m not finding much.
- The federal government’s involvement in education should be ended—not reformed.
- Chris Edwards on the flaws in the data being used in the income inequality debate.
- The U.S. Postal Service sends a message to Congress.