Over at Downsizing the Federal Government, we focused on the following issues this past week:
- Chris Edwards proposes an alternative to Herman Cain’s 9-9-9 tax reform plan.
- My reaction to Ron Paul’s plan to cut federal spending can be summed up in one word: Hallelujah.
- Chris Edwards wonders if Canada stole the Tenth Amendment to our Constitution.
- Unfortunately, government spending in the United States is 41 percent of GDP.
- The Government Accountability Office throws water on a taxpayer bailout for the U.S. Postal Service.