Over at Downsizing the Federal Government, we focused on the following issues this past week:
- It’s darkly comical that the same entity responsible for killing countless private sector jobs with its taxes and regulations operates job training programs.
- Warren Buffett should put up or shut up.
- Two polls of likely voters released by Rasmussen Reports indicate that the federal government’s corporate welfare programs should be prime targets for spending cuts.
- The Washington Post asks for budget plans. We have one.
- Despite Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac’s role in driving the housing bubble and $160 billion in taxpayer losses (so far), President Obama appears to be considering just putting the same failed system in place.