Over at Downsizing the Federal Government, we focused on the following issues this past week:
- It’s time to repeal New Deal labor laws.
- A new Cato video on the “Cut, Cap, and Balance” proposal.
- $2 trillion in spending cuts in exchange for raising the debt ceiling isn’t enough.
- Congratulations to Sen. Tom Coburn’s staff for producing a massive study chock-full of specific spending-cut ideas.
- The Gang of Six deficit reduction plan is lousy.
- Chris Preble on the hysteria over potential cuts in military spending.