- Few GOP presidential candidates have proposed specific budget cuts.
- “Peace is in the interest of Taiwan, China, and the U.S. … But the U.S. should view continuing arms sales to Taipei as perhaps the best means to maintain stability and peace across the Taiwan Strait.”
- Market liberalization has transformed newly independent states that formerly comprised Yugoslavia.
- President Obama is simply the new standard-bearer for the bipartisan contempt for constitutional limits on power.
- Cato chairman Robert A. Levy makes the libertarian case for marriage equality:
- Legal Briefs
- Cato Handbook for Policymakers
- Cato Journal
- Cato's Letter
- Cato's Letters
- Cato Papers on Public Policy
- Cato Policy Report
- Cato State Legislative Guide
- Cracking the Books
- Economic Freedom of the States of India
- Economic Freedom of the World
- Public Comments
- Supreme Court Review
April 17, 2014
April 16, 2014
Latest Blog Post