Panel I — Insurance
- Robert Detlefsen, Vice President of Public Policy, National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies
- Lars Powell, Whitbeck-Beyer Chair of Insurance and Financial Services, University of Arkansas
- Lawrence H. Mirel, Partner, Wiley Rein LLP
- Stephen Pociask, Chief Economist, American Consumer Institute
- Moderated by Eli Lehrer, Director, Center on Finance, Insurance, and Real Estate, Heartland Institute
Panel II — Banking
- Mark Oesterle, Chief Counsel for the Minority, U.S. Senate Banking Committee
- Joi Sheffield, Former Banking Counsel to Sen. Tim Johnson
- Bert Ely, Principal, Ely & Company, Inc.
- Moderated by Mark Calabria, Director, Financial Regulation Studies, Cato Institute.