Here’s a new list of bloggers who are citing, discussing and writing about Cato commentary and analysis:
- The Economist blog “Democracy in America“ comments on Gene Healy’s DC Examiner op-ed about the rise of executive power.
- On Overton’s Arrow, Carl Oberg cites Doug Bandow’s Cato@Liberty post about the Congressional Budget Office’s prediction that the Obama stimulus plan will ultimately make the country worse off economically.
- Freedom’s Lighthouse posted a video of Daniel J. Mitchell’s commentary about British Prime Minister Gordon Brown’s visit to the White House.
- GlobalWarming.org editor William Yeatman discusses Tuesday’s Cato Daily Podcast with Patrick J. Michaels on climate change.
- Aristotle the Geek examines Paul Krugman’s critique of a 2007 Cato Tax & Budget Bulletin about Iceland’s flat tax.
- Brian Doherty reviews Gene Healy’s book, Cult of the Presidency at The Freeman Online.
If you’re blogging about Cato, let us know on Twitter (@catoinstitute) or email cmoody [at] cato.org (cmoody [at] cato.org.)