Here’s a weekly round up bloggers who are writing about Cato research, commentary and analysis:
- Stephen Littau from The Liberty Papers and Michael Todd at The Classic Liberal write about the Citizens United v. FEC case that is soon to be decided Supreme Court.
- At the Legal History Blog, “Brother, Can You Spare a Trillion? Lessons from the New Deal and the Great Depression.”
- Joshua Bardwell discusses the Cato study, Overkill: The Rise of Paramilitary Police Raids in America, at his blog, Jack-Booted Liberal.
- At the Reason Foundation blog, Anthony Randazzo writes about Cato research showing that there is a significant pay gap between government and private workers.
- Blogger David Kirkpatrick makes note of the Cato Weekly Dispatch, which reported the Obama administration is scrapping the term “War on Drugs.”
Let us know if you’re blogging about Cato by cmoody [at] cato [dot] org (emailing us )or send us a message on Twitter.