- The whole of the waterboarding debate is pointless posturing.
- We should be funding transportation initiatives with user fees, not federal taxes.
- Gun control advocates suggest impropriety at gun shows and sporting goods stores put weapons in the hands of Mexican drug cartels – but we should be asking how deterring a Soviet presence in Latin America in the 1980s contributed to the problem.
- “Presidents have an obligation to obey the Constitution and the law.”
- When you factor in unfunded liabilities, the U.S. government is closer to $120 trillion in debt:
- Legal Briefs
- Cato Handbook for Policymakers
- Cato Journal
- Cato's Letter
- Cato's Letters
- Cato Papers on Public Policy
- Cato Policy Report
- Cato State Legislative Guide
- Cracking the Books
- Economic Freedom of the States of India
- Economic Freedom of the World
- Public Comments
- Supreme Court Review